- Best Interest rate in the markets - The rate of interest on the loan, which will influence the EMI and the total interest paid by you, must be considered before applying for the home loan.You do not have to Shop around for rates and choose the most competitive one.
- Quick and Transparent Loan Processing
- Higher Loan Amount and Eligiblity - The quantum of loan you are likely to get will depend on your monthly income and the value of the property. Typically, the loan amount would be 80-85% of the property value. However, it could be more in some cases. "For property valued up to Rs 30 lakh, the customer can avail of a maximum of 90% funding, subject to his income eligibility as assessed by the lender.The RBI, through a notification last year, allowed a loan-to-value ratio (LTV) of up to 90% for home loans.
- Processing Charges and Prepayment Charges* - Get upto 50% waiver on PF and NIL prepayment charges on Home Loan.
- Affordable Housing* - Get upto waiver of 12 EMI on Home Loans upto INR 30 Lakhs.